Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Wholly Trusting


Father, have Your will
Your way in me completely


Our Father
Hallowed be Your Name
Forever our God be exalted
Your kingdom come and in us
Let Your will be done



Dear Jesus,

Sometimes what I am looking for is no better than what You already plan for me. Yet, You guide me still. Even when my eyes are still focusing on mediocre things, Your hands guide me still patiently towards Your green pastures. Your love is full of mercy and patience; You never lose Your temper and gentleness.


To be married with a daughter is never easy. I trust in Your provisions and faithfulness. I am never perfect and no one is. You are.



2 Timothy 2:11-13

11 This is a trustworthy saying:
      If we died with Him;
      we will also live with Him
12  If we endure, we will also reign with Him;
      if we deny Him, He will also deny us;
13  If we are faithless, He remains faithful,
      for He cannot deny Himself.


Your faithfulness ensures my feet to keep walking even when my eyes cannot see you working. Your presence instills peace in my heart even when I am almost drowning in raging storms. Your love teaches me to be patient in every situation - bad or worse. Your kindness teaches me to give better. You are a good Father.



Much love,


Irene






No comments:

Post a Comment