Friday, October 28, 2016

Grace to Grace




27 Oct 2016


The storms have passed. All doubts and little faith has passed. A brand new life is here.

I am a wedded wife of Hendra K., the man whom I take as my one and only wedded husband. I am grateful that Jesus allows me to go through storms and gives me a chance to live today. My sickness is a history and a lesson. I am beyond grateful for what He has done to me.


My new family consisting of husband, I and dad-in-law is a good one. I sleep and wakeup in peace and serenity. I am fed properly and nutritiously; sometimes, I even have fruit as supper. I am never fighting with hunger and lack of nutrition. Most importantly, I have time to take care of my scarred skin and sleep properly. I have not been eating and sleeping well for the past 10 years. Believe me.


My body turns auto-pilot as it starts to detox itself. I am happy that I can expect my health to get better. My pain and sickness has brought me to one conclusion : gratitude. I am grateful that I am given chance to live until today. My sickness was unbelievable, and some people commented that I was so fragile to survive living. Sure, sickness crushed my faith, hope and myself. I went through surgery with tears as I closed my eyes. I experienced needles and blood as a normal experience at hospital. My fiancee was broken, too.



My fiancee (now is my husband) slept over at hospital faithfully. He never complained for anything uncomfortable. Hospital ward was never a good place for sleep. I learnt sacrificial love, which I never experienced before. My parents did not care of their children. I was beyond honored to experience the love sacrificed for me.


Jesus' and husband's love for me strengthens me to keep living with a grateful heart. Today is a new day, new season, new grace. Jesus has delivered me from the darkest pit of valley to a hopeful sunrise. Above all pains that I experience, those sorrowful things opens my eyes of His faithful grace towards me. I am grateful.



Much love,


Irene




No comments:

Post a Comment