Monday, June 6, 2016

06 June 2016 - Recuperating



06 June 2016

I came to healing crusade last Saturday with my fiancee and CG friend. We sat and praised Jesus together. I sensed a sense of quiet peace that I never obtained from the world's offer. Only in Christ, we found ourselves who we were. Last Saturday night was discovering another realm of grace - of heavenly peace.


I felt the power of Holy Spirit was working in me - the feeling of hot and cold energy was transferring into me, making a tingling sensation on my stomach. I knew I had been suffering on that area terribly, and I welcome healing on that sick part of body.


I felt better as I didn't show any symptoms of stomach pain at Saturday night. However, I went to test the given healing by stopping all medical intake on Sunday. I was fine but burped often after food. I promise to keep my my food intake according to my food restriction to avoid reoccuring sickness.

My insurance has reached its maximum payout benefit, and I no longer can use insurance card for medical purpose. My fiancee and I have agreed to opt for healthy food everyday - yes, both weekdays and weekend. I am no longer able to take stir-fry food, let alone deep-fried food.

I am recuperating, as my strength has slowly returned back. I can take cold shower and am not feeling that weak anymore.


The most important step of my health is to learn to eat again after losing appetite for quite some times. I have lost quite a number of weight. It was concerning to lose a lot of weight in a short period of time.



Until the next update. Lots of love,

Irene, x



No comments:

Post a Comment