Brother.
Some strangers thought he was my boyfriend :P
The constant struggle for three years at Republic Polytechnic.
People commented RP is an easy school, but they don't understand what they were saying.
I was at the top one percent of cohort. The ten chosen ones among thousands of people.
One great achiever at local Indonesia school.
The well-known one. The famous one among teachers and school staff at local school.
Things didn't work out well. The Lord led me to Republic Polytechnic.
People commented nasty things. How could one bright diamond end up at dirt but not goldsmith.
I found myself asking the same question: WHY LORD?
Every semester, I always found myself struggling with novel things.
It seemed like nothing was ever good enough.
People were craving perfection from me. Something that I could not comprehend.
I struggled and shed tears.
Today, I have come to the end of journey.
I am transformed into somebody whom I always wanted to be.
An initiative leader. An eloquent and communicative person. A writer. Full of creativity and innovative ideas.
Able to love the unlovable. Self-control. Joyful. Full of inspirations.
Too much to be told.
You don't understand the meaning of what you are going through,
until you reaches the end point.
You will see the holistic picture and comprehend,
what each piece of puzzle means,
how each minute piece shapes you,
what the whole picture means.
You will eventually realize how God worked behind everything.
Little things were small miracles.
As little as good morning cheer from classmate,
message of encouragements from lecturers,
helping hands from your team member,
or the ugly E grade.
(yea, I scored E before)
You will be surprised how many angels God sends faithfully unto you.
Too many to be mentioned.
Cousin!
Someone who shares my silliness and stupidity.
The one who knows all my flaws and joins in my craziness.
Housemate :)
The one who was always there offering help when I was in crisis.
The one who was always there offering help when I was in crisis.
dr. Chann
My motha who always nagged during lecture.
The motha to whom I expressed my nonsense in every class.
My encourager.
Ma Zhen for her listening ears and understanding heart
when I was struggling with suicidal thoughts and desire.
....., and lastly, my ministry leader.
Empowering me much.
I experienced countless times of sickness that I thought I would die.
Yet I didn't.
I experienced crisis upon crisis that I thought I was done.
Yet I prospered more.
I was greatly pressured in many ways and was tempted to end my life.
Yet I bounced back greater.
Many times in my life, I was grieving.
I was wrong.
He always has something greater in His mind.
He has the final word.
Trust Him.
Thank you Jesus.
Graduated with Merit Award.
The top 10 percent at the cohort.
Sydney calling is getting more tangible.
Here I come.
Gratitude,
Irene, xx
No comments:
Post a Comment