Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Alive again
'people' is always a fascinating and interesting subject to me. Impacting lives by writing, encouraging, teaching and loving an individual is what I always long to do. People are unique, created by Father in Heaven with both sinful nature and good-deed consciousness.
The thought of leaving this blog after posting so many life stories is kinda hard to me. Plenty of memories are written here. In addition, seeing old friends who are still actively pouring their stories - both beautiful and struggling encourages me to do the same.
Life has been such a beautiful struggle. 2013 had been a Glorious Year, eventually, after surviving from severe persecution and great pressure. It is saddening to know that people tend to intimidate when one is at the lowest state. One is vulnerable and downfall is very close to him. However, by grace, I am thankful that Jesus has made a way in a scorching deserted situation - when there seemed to be no way. I thought that I was lost.
The theme for 2014 is Maturity and Greater Glory. I have plenty of things to be poured out here.
Maybe, I will continue writing to inspire readers again.
So thankful for this opportunity that I am at Maersk Indonesia now.
Thank you Jesus. All by Your grace.
Amour and bisous,
Irene, x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment