If faith can move the mountainsLet the mountains moveWe come with expectationWaiting here for You,I am waiting here for You.
- Waiting Here for You (Christy Nockels)
Dear Lord,I am waiting for You with hands lifted up in praisesand heart singing your praises.
There is one impossible thing in the world.It is impossible for You to lie.
Sometimes, my heart sinks in desperationBut Your word that comes forth from Your mouth will never turn to You void.It shall fulfill what You desire and prospers where it is sent to.
Come forth.Break forth.Flood in.Overflows the empty vessels.because You are the Lord of abundance.
Dear Irene,Do not worry when you are emptied.The vessel must be empty to contain new anointing.It cannot be half empty; it has to be literally empty.
Your tears of anguish is tears of hope.
I am with you, always.
Much gratitude,
Irene, xx
- Waiting Here for You (Christy Nockels)
Dear Lord,I am waiting for You with hands lifted up in praisesand heart singing your praises.
There is one impossible thing in the world.It is impossible for You to lie.
Sometimes, my heart sinks in desperationBut Your word that comes forth from Your mouth will never turn to You void.It shall fulfill what You desire and prospers where it is sent to.
Come forth.Break forth.Flood in.Overflows the empty vessels.because You are the Lord of abundance.
Dear Irene,Do not worry when you are emptied.The vessel must be empty to contain new anointing.It cannot be half empty; it has to be literally empty.
Your tears of anguish is tears of hope.
I am with you, always.
Much gratitude,
Irene, xx
No comments:
Post a Comment