Friday, January 25, 2013

Greater Things are yet to Come

Hi readers,

Sorry for not updating blog for three weeks. It's a very long time, I know.

January has been hectic, but better than my previous months. Still, I attended meetings until late and dealt with advisor's demand of perfection and inconsistency. Sometimes, one has to experience downfall to get rid of public demand, no?

My first exam result was a disaster, the worst result among my previous semesters. However, I choose to believe it is for good. Lecturers stop pressuring on my performance and result, and all drama series of 'not good enough' ended instantly. I am relieved that I have escaped from my lecturers' demand of perfection.


I will end my polytechnic life on 26th February 2013 evening. It is gonna be the last exam day, and I'm free to go for internship after that. September until January had been very crazy, tearful and frustrating.


I have received many signs to go to Australia. I observed many of my Indonesian friends continue to Sydney too. However, my old friends are going to London. I might try Oxford University. Might. I am considering.


'Greater things are yet to come'



'You do better than what you think
You matter more than what you think
It is more in store for you than what you think'


'Let your faith shape your future'


Love,

Irene, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment