Finally, after battling with tight deadlines, I can live a normal life.
However, I don't promise this normal life will last for a month, because things will be coming up soon.
January was about midterms, FYP poster designing and FYP presentation. I am glad that I come out victorious, more courageous than whom I was. True that I was shot with various illogical (and nonsense) questions during my FYP presentation by environmental specialists, I managed to answer according to my knowledge (spiced up with confidence). Sometimes, people don't test knowledge but mentality. You can provide an excellent answer, but people might try your confidence with a little 'huh? I didn't know that' and 'really?'.
Ending year 2012, I hoped that I would be less-booked in year 2013. I was wrong. I received a vision (currently but I believe there will be visions coming up), and it gets my ass working until late every single day (including weekend). Well, it is tiring yet exciting.
2013 resolutions:
1. International Full Scholarship 2013 to UniSyd
2. Part-time job in medical industry at Sydney
3. Afford all living expenses
4. Eat clean (avoid processed food)
5. Take a class apart from academic class
I can't wait to go back home for Chinese New Year. I cannot wait to cross over to another country. I hope.
February is the month when I start to execute my resolutions. Get going!
Ephesians 3:20
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us
Have a fruitiful weekend!
Much love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment