I am very grateful, realizing how much I am blessed beyond measure. Well, things are getting very hard since 2011, continuing to 2012 till now. No day is without schedules.
This final semester is the hardest, I have to admit. Dealing with a bunch of perfectionists, I am overwhelmed to fulfill their expectations. I wish they could eat their own expectations to satisfy their hearts. Nevertheless, my mom never fails to send me words of encouragement in every single day. Grateful and encouraged, I am.
This year, I celebrated the best Christmas 2012 and New Year 2013. Spending time with family members and my five-month-old puppy (Brandon) was so relieving. I was completely escaping from workloads and emails. Discussing and brainstorming the future of my family with my mom - how are we moving forward for the next few years. What are we doing next. What improvements are possible to make.
I have one main verse for 2013.
Isaiah 41: 14-16 MSG
“Do you feel like a lowly worm, Jacob?
Don’t be afraid.
Feel like a fragile insect, Israel?
I’ll help you.
I, God, want to reassure you.
The God who buys you back, The Holy of Israel.
I’m transforming you from worm to harrow,
from insect to iron.
As a sharp-toothed harrow you’ll smooth out the mountains,
turn those tough old hills into loamy soil.
You’ll open the rough ground to the weather,
to the blasts of sun and wind and rain.
But you’ll be confident and exuberant,
expansive in The Holy of Israel!
Yeah, I will be confident, exuberant and expansive.
What a message of hope!
I am hoping to settle at Sydney. Mom has started talking about boyfriend while I am not thinking of getting one. Well, I hope to get His one in Australia. Maybe it's time to carefully look for one :)
Happy new year 2013!
Bunches of love,
Irene, x
No comments:
Post a Comment