Romans 8:37
Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us.
Dear Irene,
You are more than conqueror through Him who loves you.
and if our God is for us
then who could ever stop us?
and if our God is with us
then what could stand against?
God, You are higher than any other.
At once, a glance of thought said that 'you must be crazy to dream to involve into this industry'. But at the second thought, I remind myself of Mark 9:23.
At once, I stared at Milan from internet and said 'I am not familiar to Milan and Italiano language'. But, I dreamed dreams that I knew Milan very well.
Romans 8:24 NIV
But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has?
who hopes for things that he already has?
everyone dreams of something that is not yet seen.
Romans 4:5
But if you see that the job is too big for you, that it's something only God can do, and you trust him to do it - you could never do it for yourself no matter how hard and long you worked - well, that trusting-him-to-do-it is what gets you set right with God, by God. Sheer gift.
this is my revelation.
faith, hope, love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment