Sunday, December 2, 2012

Upcoming 2013

Hi readers,

Pardon me for abandoning my blog. As usual, project meeting, exams and sickness got me good. Taking high dose of vitamin C (daily) helps to maintain my cortisol level and immunity.


Christmas is approaching, and I'm so excited for Christmas! It's the month of resting and gathering with family. Going back home for a week is simply amazing. I love spending quality time during holiday. Thank you Jesus.


2012 has been the best year, ever. Many miracles took place.
Your confession determines the outcome.

2012 is the year:
- I earned the most in my entire life
- I worked for 12 hours++ a day (the longest hour in my entire life)
- I performed well at my internships
- I shopped the most in my entire life
- I have my collar bones, hip bones, cheek bones, hamstrings and biceps.
- I visited Sydney (Australia) with my own money. I spent more than 20 million rupiah at that moment
- I discover pure grace

...and other insane emotional breakdowns and overwhelming problems as well

Faith is expectancy.
Faith is a challenge to move forward, keeping your pace steady in each year.

"According to your faith, let it be done unto you"
Matthew 9:29


2013 resolution:
- Yoga (?) or boxing (yeah, my bff asks me to join boxing class with her)
- Undergraduate full scholarship
- Visiting Milan, HK and Sydney again
- Discover my dream job through my internship
- Eat healthier - cutting down white carbs and chicken.
- Spending more quality time with family, bff and friends
- Earn greater than last year
- ...brainstorming in process

There is no limit to God's greatness. No hesitation to aim high.

What's yours?


Love,

Irene


No comments:

Post a Comment