It was a good weekend, participating in outreach NTU people at East Coast Park.
Had a good weekend to have tea time and good nap.
I'm currently thinking of sponsoring.
Came across many amazing young talents at Indonesia. Simply amazed.
Decided not to sponsor
ever since my motivation is not right.
I came across an old Indonesia soap opera (sinetron) 'Buku Harian Nayla'. One amazing soap opera by Indonesia production, and it speaks to me. The character and story line is much aligned with my life (yes, every detail of its storyline).
Maybe God doesn't always speak through His words,
but surely He does
through anything that you encounter.
Stay strong Irene.
Remember your beloved spiritual brother once said,
"Get well soon ya Irene
Jangan dipaksa kalo kondisi fisik lemah
Take care and God bless"
Thank you pastor Joseph Prince.
Your daily devotional always speaks to me in every single day
I dreamt Sydney.
I miss Aussie.
love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment