Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy 67th Indonesia

Hello dear readers,

I'm back, posting again. Struck by inspiration to write.



Life is pretty hectic recently. Nothing bad really happened to me, just external pressure keeps coming in. Boss is somewhat unpredictable and inconsistent. People vent out their ugly emotions towards me. I'm certainly not a emotion-dustbin.

Suffered from anxiety attack last week, I didn't sleep for almost a week. But God is faithful, I found comforting verses in:

Exodus 33:12
'I know you by name and you find grace in My sight'


Exodus 33:14
My presence will be with you and I will give you rest.


Recent updates:
- Congratulations KO for being a new Cell Group leader in my Cell Group.
He's God's beloved as well as His perfect vessel to lead.

- I stop dieting.
I'm really happy with my size right now.

- I learn preaching and preparing sermon by observing pastors
I plan to pursue Advanced Diploma in Theology in 2013.


- Isaiah 54:2-3

“Enlarge the place of your tent, 
    stretch your tent curtains wide,
    do not hold back;
lengthen your cords,
    strengthen your stakes. 
3 For you will spread out to the right and to the left"


Amen!


It feels so good to extend my network to people in Indonesia. It feels so good to know quite a number of things about Jakarta- capital markets and fashion week. Proud of Indonesia. I really am.

http://theblancnotes.blogspot.sg



Happy 67th Independence Day Indonesia!

I miss Indonesia.
Cannot wait to get out from this little red dot city
xoxo


Love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment