Friday, July 13, 2012

Ephesians 2: 1-12 NKJV



Hi, readers :)

I'm going for internship as Public Relation (for Indonesia market) at MNC until the end of September. I doubt that I would have sufficient time to update blog all the time :(

I'm going to handle many projects and work in accelerating speed of Indonesia market. It's gonna be fun, I believe. Since my calling is into marketplace, I believe it's time for me to learn. Thank Jesus for that.



Upon arrival at Singapore from Sydney, I wondered a lot. Well, I'm trying to figure out what God has been doing. I lived in much pressure and stress since mid 2011.

Studying (extremely) hard in my academic, my hardwork betrayed me. I expected to have full GPA, but the result was tearing me alive.

Living healthy life, (in contrast) I fainted and visited clinic twice per month.

Everything turned out to be so different.

Until I realize that I fell from grace, considering that everything could be achieved by my own strength without looking to God.

My soul was never at rest.

Photo: It is so true ...

Thank you to pastor Joseph Prince and Steven Furtick for your message during Hillsong Conference 2012 that awoke me from my struggle.

' When someone considers himself as righteous, he himself has fallen from grace '

' In the area of lack, abundance of grace is there for you. Receive it! '

' God is not a demanding God. He is a gracious God, full of grace and mercy '

Until I realize that I shouldn't have fought for my own calling and future with my own strength (eventually, my work ends up with nothing. Literally nothing). Since I live with grace from yesterday onwards, I live much better.


P.S.:
 - I'm becoming more melancholic since my salvation. I don't speak much ever since.

 - I don't trust in my own strength anymore/

 - Ephesians 2:1-12 NKJV

 - I rise as You have risen, declare You rule and reign. My life confesses Your lordship and glorify Your name. Your word stands eternal. Your kingdom knows no end.

Thank you Jesus :)


Love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment