Wednesday, July 11, 2012

By Grace

Bonjour :)

Another post about Hillsong Conference 2012.

Attending Hillsong Conference 2012 with people from Melbourne Praise Church is literally a divine appointment. God works to and through everyone. Take note, God's vision is driven by purpose.

Allphones Arena
at Olympic Park, Sydney


Throughout the conference, I prophesied (and saw divine vision) for them who had been asking for God's answers concerning their prayers.


F.G. is one of them :)
My another book give-away for F.G.. I was a little reluctant to give '25 Ways to Win with People - John Maxwell' to him, but a statement of motivation encouraged me.

" Give with a purpose to motivate someone else, that your gift be meaningful and impactful"


Other revelations:

" If you don't give it, he won't put an effort to own that book "

" Give it to him. He needs to build relationship with his colleagues "
- as I woke up in the early morning

" When you give, you're not only profiting the person, but also profiting yourself.
You make yourself become joyful and peaceful.
You also build your relationship into higher level "
- Joyce Meyer


Short message :P



Hillsong Conference 2012 is such a revival to my soul.

I was a little traumatized to move forward after experiencing my horrible internship (read my previous posts about my depression). I stepped back and ceased praying for breakthroughs; I was not ready for storm ahead. I only prayed with gratitude, no more planning for vision ahead.

At the closing night of Hillsong Conference 2012, Steven Furtick (Senior pastor of Elevation Church in North Carolina, an author of Sun Stand Still) preached from Matthew 11:7. He did altar call, a very different altar call than what I ever heard:

" I'm NOT calling to those who haven't received Christ into their hearts
I'm calling for those who received salvation with fake faith,
with modified faith,
who ONLY believe that salvation is for them to go to heaven.

I tell you when Christ lives in us,
you have to believe for the impossible
and live a glorious life.

If you want to go back and receive that authentic faith
to live a glorious life again,
raise up your hand "

So, I raised up my hand.


And revelation fell unto me.

"Lean on grace
Trust in Him
Not being self-righteous"

I wept. Really hard. And bowed down in awe.


Here I am
Down on my knees again
Surrendering all
Surrendering all
Find me here
Lord as You draw me near
Desperate for You
Desperate for You
I surrender
I surrender
I want to know You more
I want to know You more
Like a rushing wind
Jesus breathe within
Lord have Your way
Lord have Your way in me
I surrender- Hillsong Live (Cornerstone Album)
Thank you Jesus :)

God's grace is indeed awesome beyond what words can express
God's love is so great that it's stronger than (spiritual) death
By grace through faith.

Love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment