Thursday, August 2, 2012

Grace Revolution

Hi readers :)

I'm currently blogging at office :P
Not to procrastinate my work but I'm done with everything.

Thank God for placing me into this new company, working according to my passion (but still, I need to conquer my fear while taking some great responsibilities). I'm a little stress now. School always seeks problem with me, but anw God is for me, who can stand against me?


The impression from Hillsong Conference still lasts until now (it has been a month). I just can't thank enough that my perspective was altered. Some preachers teach about law at church, but preachers at Hillsong preached about grace.

Following law & grace (mixture) teaching is never easy. Struggling to fulfil the law to gain a little grace of God, I became a little suicidal. Yes, I struggled with suicidal thought and desire a few months ago. I talked to people, and their inputs were encouraging me to keep following the law teaching. That doesn't help, no?


This recent, I read and learn a lot about marriage- purpose, responsibilities of a good wife (according to Bible), looking for godly husband, growing speedily in grace, and being a good daughter of God.

I read a lot of people's testimonies, revealing that God's love stories are the greatest.

Here's my recommendation: Different Kind of Woman


I received a vision two years ago, and I decide to register myself to NTU Business School for my study. I know that my result is xoxo to be accepted, but grace is enough :)

Where God guides, He supplies.

P.S.: I miss everyone :)

When we preach about grace, people commune to know about it.
Just like Jesus, wherever He preached, there was always crowd.
Grace is not mere theology, revealing that God is great, good, awesome and beyond praises.


Grace is also a practical teaching, just like what Jesus did.
Isn't it wonderful if God appoints somebody who is grace-conscious
to preach about grace in a church where they don't fully believe in grace?


much love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment