Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Encouragement that Changes Everything

Bonjour! :)

I'm back, finally.

Pardon me for abandoning this blog for 2 months. I miss blogging, actually.
I couldn't find any time for blogging. I'm sorry, readers :(


May 2012 was sure challenging because of my internship experience. I fell into mild depression throughout April 2012 until early May 2012. Thank God! I endured, survived, and recovered from mild depression by taking natural serotonin booster (cocoa and dairy product). Also, by His grace, I'm out of depression.


Throughout the dark hour of my life (read: depression), I lost my life-purpose. Yes, I intended to end my life, but I talked to my spiritual brother. It was heart-breaking for him (and me as well). Who is not sentimental after hearing I'm-about-to-end-my-life honest confession?

But truly, it's encouragement that changes everything.
It's purely encouragement that keeps me going.
Until I was delivered from hell-on-earth.
It's purely grace that holds me back from suicidal thought.


John Maxwell wrote a book called 'Encouragement Changes Everything' which was inspired by Psalm 119. He's a great author, I admit, although I just flipped over his book.


Sometimes, you can pray for breakthroughs, transformations, and maturity. God listens to our prayers and requests. However, the process takes sacrifice. I was a little traumatized and afraid to move forward after experiencing depression. On Hillsong Conference 2012, I received great revelations (I will tell you more on the next post).


That's my highlight for May 2012.

P.S.: My life gets better now. I have left what's behind and am moving forward to what's ahead.




Love,




Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment