Hi :)
This post highlights my June 2012.
On December 2011, John Avanzini came to City Harvest Church, preaching about 100 folds blessings. At the same time, he also encouraged everyone to put their faith while giving offering.
His preaching was mind-blowing and encouraging me to give out of faith.
Also, I wrote several things on my offering envelope as requests to the Lord:
- Family restoration
- Family salvation
- Family prosperity
So, God did the working of miracle without I even know.
On 10th June 2012 late night, my grandma (daddy's mom) passed away after surviving in the hospital (at West Jakarta) for 40 days. My heart broke when I received this news out of sudden. Of course, I never expect that my unsaved grandma would pass away that fast. She was old but healthy and strong physically.
Under urgent unpaid leave (by my company), I flew to Jakarta on 12th June 2012 until 17th June 2012. Upon arrival at Soekarno Hatta, I straightly headed to funeral home where everyone gathered for my grandma. I got to see my daddy after being separated for 6 years (and daddy said that I've changed a lot physically. I'm getting much skinnier upon depression for a month).
The funeral ceremony was 5 days long (from morning to night). The family held Taoism funeral ceremony (which includes bowing down and worshiping with joss stick). At that moment, I saw a lot of my cousins didn't bow down before the altar. Later, I knew that many of them have been converted to Christian (family salvation). Praise God :)
Throughout family gathering, I talked much to my relatives and daddy. God's grace is all glorious; this opportunity is made to resolve my family's old misunderstanding issue. Now, we're all united as one (family restoration) :)
My grandma was saved in the ultimate moment of her life. When she was about to pass away, she talked to my uncle (he's a Jesus believer), realizing that idolatry doesn't profit anything in her life. I supposed that my uncle shared the message of salvation to her, and she passed away peacefully. God's grace is beyond great.
My grandma didn't leave any legacy behind, but my relative is willing to help me when I'm in need for my studies. God makes everything beautiful.
Throughout the ceremony, I only wept when my grandma's physical body was sent to crematorium.
I love you.
We last met when I was 12.
We shared the memorable silly laughter.
Thank you for your love.
This is my revelation :)
Psalm 119: 1-8 MSG
You're blessed when you stay on course,
walking steadily on the road revealed by God.
You're blessed when you follow his directions,
doing your best to find him.
That's right—you don't go off on your own;
you walk straight along the road he set.
You, God, prescribed the right way to live;
now you expect us to live it.
Oh, that my steps might be steady,
keeping to the course you set;
Then I'd never have any regrets
in comparing my life with your counsel.
I thank you for speaking straight from your heart;
I learn the pattern of your righteous ways.
I'm going to do what you tell me to do;
don't ever walk off and leave me.
No comments:
Post a Comment