Thursday, May 3, 2012

Stay Grateful. Stay Positive

Bonjour folks :)

Life has been so tough lately. Yea, always tough.

School always seeks problem with me. Accusing me for not making payment on time (of course, I did make my payment on time, but huh well -.- this diploma chair loves shooting me). Banning me from accessing to school website because I didn't complete school survey. Seriously.



Wept because of my worst result
but God turns my mess into a blessing :)


At certain points in my life, I am overwhelmed by expectation and schedules.
I'm trying my best to stay grateful all the time and to see from positive perspective in every circumstance. However, sometimes, I could complain to God. At one time, I prayed and knew that God was laughing at my character when I was complaining. Ha.


Have been called to cross over to another field. I will involve in another industry upon my poly graduation. Yay :)
Thank God.


Recently, I'm in love with Fantastic Baby by BigBang.
Love their music video ;)
I thought that Harajuku style would die one time,
but Bigbang performs in Harajuku style. They amaze me :)

Anyone dare to have tattoos like Taeyang? :P


Couture much :)
Love it!



Seeya readers!

Love you!


much love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment