Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ripped Off

God is faithful.
He knows that I'm struggling with depression.
Things don't get right in my heart since half a year ago.
Life gets tougher.
Days are evil.

Though I appear to be cheerful,
though I smile like there's no tomorrow,
deep inside, I struggle hard with depression.

Truth is painful.
Burden is all over me, even the unnecessary ones.
How can people really count on me? As if I am God?

I am no one than just a mere Irene.

Circumstances ripped me off.
As I walk, my limbs are paralyzed.
But God delivers me, still.

I don't know what,
but the sermon from Brian Houston about momentum
speaks towards my circumstances.

2012,
be a year of total transformation.
There is none of me but all of You.

Take the wheel, Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. be strong and encouraged my dear <3 God loves you and so do I

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. i love my spiritual families. *weeping*

    ReplyDelete