Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Red Dot City

Dear Singapore,

Though I always complain about my stressful life and sickening body throughout the day, I know that you're one of places in the world that I will wonder most. Thank you for introducing me into the real-life that I never get experienced in my hometown. Thank you for the pain and sorrow. Lastly, thank you- you've become a place where I meet my futurama :D Yeah, I'm serious. I believe that we will often visit this small-little-red-dot city at peak seasons, spending money on clothing and brands. One more thing, Christianity culture in Singapore is too adorable to be true. God is here in Singapore, reigning.


I will definitely miss CHC and pastor Joseph Prince when I'm off from Singapore.


My spiritual families are so greatly growing over here. We all grow and support one another.


I admit that I'm super grateful to have families, since I belonged to no-family. Yeah, I used to be family-less. The moment when I step to know my families, I felt like I'm the mother of nations. HAHA. Yeah, thank you Jesus. He make something beautiful out of nothing.


Just a random revelation. :) I cannot believe that I had wrong impression towards a person. One more thing, I discover that guys sometimes are afraid to fall in love. HEHEHE. Come to me, I won't bite :)



Love you.


Take care, lovelies! :D


je t'aime,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment