Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2012, Year of My Total Transformation

Heyyyyyyyyaaa! So long never posted anything on my blog.

2012 is passing so fast, hardly can I catch up my breath. Breakthrough upon breakthrough comes upon me. Not forgetting, tribulations and testings keep coming into my life. One thing that I know is: problems are something that God can use to perform miracle to you or through you :)


Thanking God is not enough for whatever He has done for me. Never did I know that my life will be completely changed once I took a step of faith to give extravagantly in the season of Arise and Build campaign by my beloved church. Of course, I expect BIG, really BIG from God, because I sacrifice a lot despite of my financial difficulty and crisis.

I thought that my life would end worthlessly- die in starvation without any single cent to sustain my life. This verse explains the reason why I'm still living in whole by the grace of God. Even now, I'm sustained in much better condition- better health and body shape. Yea. Here is the verse:

Matthew 26

Do Not Worry
    25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 


26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 




27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?



Life starts to change; God initiates my changes, not circumstances that change me. God's grace is beyond imagination. I would love to thank my friend whom blessed me in my 18th birthday with a verse in Ephesians 3:20. Truly, God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above and beyond what we can think or imagine according to the power which works in us. Miracles take place. Blessings come upon me. I know that God's work is not yet done until this moment; there are more to go.


Since January 2012, a lot of miracles happened. In the early January, abundance of miracles came upon me on the same day. At the same day, I receive a lot of good news. Praise God :) His revelations are also fulfilled  in the year of 2012. Indeed, God is faithful. He delivers His promise in its time.

So, from that moment on, I started to jot down every single minute miracle:

- Vision 2012: attending Hillsong Conference
- Family is delivered from adultery :) out of sudden
- Financial breakthrough (I'm back giving tuition for my student)
- Answered prayer since 2011: (not yet) completed vision for one to go to New York University
- My mom is no more a slave of money. She lives a well-balanced life

People might think that my journey in 2012 is so wonderful. The truth is: there are many happenings and schedules to be fulfilled in a short period of time. I barely catch up for a good deep sleep. A lot of times, I almost give up because I cannot think of any possibility of hope. I 'galau' much at night, worrying about unnecessary stuffs.

One ultimate verse before I end this post:

Psalm 84: 12


LORD Almighty, 

blessed is the one who trusts in You.



Btw, I decide to tie a knot in this year. HAHAHA. Nope, I'm just joking. I'm single :)


Thank you for the awesome spiritual families. They're insane yet loving. I love you :) Thank you Jesus for delivering me still although I have given up from the inside.

2012, be the greatest year of my transformation.
So, when I look back to 2012,
I would be amazed by the mighty grace of God
that has changed me into someone different.

thank you readers,
je t'aime :)


faith, hope, love,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment