Monday, February 6, 2012

Family

Bonjour! Valentine day is around :D


Have you prepared for sweet little gift for your crush or sweethearts? :P


Random self-declare:


- When I'm sad, I will go to see myself at the mirror. When I smile, I see the un-attractive Irene. Then, I smile until I get myself satisfied
- When I'm sad, I blabber all random stupid stuffs to people
- When I'm sad, I need a spiritual brother/sister to cry with me
- I believe that hugging is an important part of survival
- I can't get enough of hugging






I randomly looked for Planetshakers songs at Youtube, and I bumped on this video.

Planetshakers- Beautiful Savior
The song that I used to listen together with my daddy.
Jesus is our beautiful Savior, daddy.


I miss daddy :(



Healer-Hillsong

Here is a worship song that recently brings God's presence into my heart
I would say that Hillsong band is a gifted band.
Watching over the video itself has been impacting my soul


I recently pray for so many souls
and also for myself
whom is prone to sickness.

Take care, people :)


je t'aime.


Much love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment