Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Take My Life and Make It Beautiful

Happy birthday to myself :)

Indeed, everyone remembers my day. Thank to everyone who remembers it. Truly God has prepared my rewards after my refining process. It has been such an amazing birthday in this year with my spiritual family and my Lord.

Like I can say, my gifts are those which I had been wanting for such a long time.
- 'But God' book by Phil Pringle
- flat shoes to replace my torn one -.-
- Martabak Medan (finally, found it at JTown!)
- A set of perfume (I've been smelling my old perfume to death -.- )
- A video by my spiritual sister. She is really gifted to sing! Love her <3
- Lastly, a message bottle from my spiritual families filled with so many encouraging verses

Thank you, Lord :) You know my silent wishes that I can't afford by myself.

You make things beautiful out of the dust

I believe that God has prepared so many things before me for my future ahead. This year, I am strengthened once again, being blessed by a gift from my spiritual sisters :) I've been longing to watch movie(s) in Cathay, and out of sudden, my spiritual brother asked me to watch a movie with him. So glad that he has free movie tickets (and I can freely choose the movie!).

His reward is nothing compared to our suffering


Anw, I'm still sick. Fever has been my first excuse for not coming to lecture :'(


I'm going to have my small dinner :) Lost my appetite. I need rest and drink only.


Gonna upload the photos over here :) Take care.


faith, hope, love,

Irene, xxx


P.S.: and your presence over here is being replaced by them. Indeed, God knows the timing for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment