Bonjour!
I feel so much better after being prayed by my spiritual sisters, but somehow, I'm still feeling a little bit lethargic and exhausted after doing light activity. Still, not fit enough! Anw, I'm going to rest a lot :) There are tonnes of lists which are waiting for me.
I'm literally happy, facing another day with encouragement from my spiritual family. Feel so excited and enthusiastic to hit the lecture in every single day, I'm looking forward to church service at Jurong West this week. Glad to feel His presence in every single week, worshiping until I fell on the ground, prophesying in the middle of worship, and listening to His revelation according to the mystery in the future. I feel so happy yet excited to meditate on some verses and matters :)
Anw, last night, as I was praying vocally, I was driven by Holy Spirit. God revealed something to me, and well, gotta pray more :) Healing is by grace.
It's felt so good to wear on my new shoes. Literally suitable with my personality and style :D Thank you, spiritual sisters :)) Love your gift so much!
I AM GOING TO WATCH MOVIE. YEAY!
I'm (currently) thinking of working part-time in talent industry :) I've been sick of genes, DNA, and long lab sessions. Feeling like vacuuming myself from science matters for a while, and looking for another prospect, like business, maybe? Science is challenging- arguments, assumptions, theory, and practices. Well, why should formal academic year be so long? Honestly, I'm not a typical person who is studious. Though I performed well in my school, I don't love school. I want to go out to experience something that I'm passionate in. Bring the glory in the marketplace, that's what I really want.
And in every single day, the word 'marketplace' keeps whirling inside my mind.
P.S.:
I've just discovered that a mature guy (mature in my sight) is only found in 21++ guy. Some 21++ guys, not applicable to all guys. Stay single a little longer, Irene :)
Happy girl is the prettiest! Stay pretty yet strong ;) Let the broken heart be mended by His grace.
I love you :)
faith, hope, love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment