Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Santa in October ♥

Bonjour! :)))

I wept so hard yesterday night until I fell asleep on my wet pillow. The previous two nights, I vomited my dinner at midnight. Now, I'm still struggling with my health- fever and appetite lost. All I have been thinking for these days is rest. However, no matter how many hours I have slept, I don't feel any better. This is not alright :(

Fyi, I have been skipping class for 2 weeks because of this. I'm considering if I have to see doctor to consult my health. I've never been so sick like this :'(


Anw, this morning is a surprising morning :))

I woke up and saw a packet of gift with my name stated on the birthday card. I leaped for a while and grasped the packet like a kid. *it feels like I received a packet from Santa!* Thought that it was a gift from my spiritual families out there, I was mistaken. My spiritual sister had prepared it for me beforehand. So happy :))

Anw, I can't believe that the first one who greeted me was: my ex. He bbm-ed me a few minutes before 12am, and well, he never failed to acknowledge my birthday in every single year :) Thank you! He is not single anymore, btw.


I want to be healed from my sickness.


Bonne Anniversaire to myself!




faith, hope, love,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment