Don't weep anymore. Don't overthink again. These times, many of your loved ones are suffering in tribulations. I know that you pray hard these times, and sometimes, things are not getting any better. Do you realize something? Don't feel bad of things that you're not able to control. Don't feel forsaken when things are not turning to be what is expected. Don't think that God forgets your prayer. Don't feel disgusted. Stop pity-ing yourself and others. Maybe, your heart breaks and is burnt into ashes, blown away by wind and gone. Your crush seems like he has forgotten you forever. You fought with your cousin-oh-cousin. You feel bitterness to those close ones. Eventually,you weep like there is no tomorrow.
This world seemes like ____________. Sometimes, you're wondering if there is still anyone who wants to stay beside you and to support you. Whatever. People are not perfect; they don't know if you need them. Some know, but they avoid you. Sigh.
HANDS THAT WRITE THE STORY OF MY LIFE
I TRUST IN YOU ALONE
SPIRIT BE MY GUIDE
DREAMS THAT DIE, THEY COME TO LIFE AGAIN
MY FUTURE STANDS SECURE
IN MY FATHER’S HANDS
I CAN’T DENY, A LOVE SO TRUE
BREAKS ME DOWN TILL I’VE GOT NOTHING TO HIDE
I CAN’T DENY, THE HOPE I FEEL
FOREVER UNDIVIDED, YOU AND I
BECAUSE YOU GAVE I’M TAKEN OUT OF MISERY
BECAUSE YOU DIED I’M RESCUED FROM MY SIN AND SHAME
BECAUE YOU LOVE I FOUND MY HEART TO LOVE AGAIN
YOU’VE TAKEN ME
AND SET ME FREE
- Taken, City Harvest Church -
" You're My beloved child, in you, I am well-pleased"
Revelation in early September :)
Trust in Him, ok!
faith, hope, love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment