Monday, September 12, 2011

Yearn

Bonjour readers! :)

To be frank, I really don't understand what is going on in my life. It seems like nothing happens, but my mind is confused. Yeah, maybe, I think too much. But wait! I'm holding on with my spiritual family, and they get more annoying by time. As a result, I really find myself in bitterness. Yeah, after months I've been living in freedom from any negative thoughts, and now, it comes back.

I've no idea to whom should I confide in my troubles. Everyone is with their busy assignments and quizzes. I'm left alone. I think that I can confide in my close spiritual sister, but she is the main object that I loathe right now. Her actions seem to insult me all the time. Yeah, whatever. I want to cry to release this heavy load on my shoulder.


Deadline is getting closer, and I'm in difficulty of finding the appropriate resource to complete my company profiling. My life is a complete __________________. I don't know anymore. Jesus, take the wheel. I cannot live my life by myself.


Jesus, here I am, just as what I am. I'm yearning for Your help, Lord.


Help me. Save me.


faith, hope, love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment