Monday, October 3, 2011

Unity and Grace

Hi there! :)

Pardon me for a late update after abandoning this lovely blog for almost a month! Hope you all guys are doing good in September :))

My result of semester 3 has been released, and thank God that He saves me from condemnation of this world. My GPA really drops a lot in this semester; I was kicked out from Honor's list, but I trust that everything is still working according to His will :) Yes Lord, You are my Saviour!


Semester 4 is starting this Wednesday- 5th October, and one-month holiday doesn't seem like one-month long. Yea, everything happens like a snap of camera, and October has arrived! Looking at my October schedule, I'm asking God for strength. 5 modules in this semester- Anatomy II, Laboratory Management, Genetics, Recombinant DNA Tech, and Neurobiology. Oh Lord :'(


Moreover, my classmates are all Honor Receivers. Meanwhile, how about me alone? I am the ex Honor Receiver. But, let's rock this new season with faith! Anointing falls! Glory has been obtained, and I just need to redeem it! Lord spoke to me from verses in Matthew, reminding me that I am the salt and light of the world! This class is gonna be awesome! Competitive. Challenging. What a great race of faith with Jesus in this semester! *since when I obtain such a great zeal out of sudden? Actually, I want to weep and lament in this post about my competitive class.


Going back to Indonesia from 16th Sept until 28th Sept was such an amazing experience. It was not for holiday's sake; I'm going back to minister. Well, everyone was having leisure time, but I alone was being accused here and there. Persecuted. Forsaken. Hard-pressed. I thought that I would finish my business report in Medan, but in contrast, I worked double-hard in Medan. Whatever. My mom kept cursing me over and over for no reason. Spirits were haunting my sleep. I was mocked by my siblings for being a Christian. My patience was tested, and I almost manifested the evil spirit at home. Really, I tell you, there were so many times when I always wanted to scream out at home to manifest myself. This is what I call cross-bearing. Love is long-suffering.


There were so many things happened in September. I was drunken before my flight to Medan, like insane -.- Forget it, my spiritual sister took care of me while I was drunk in NTU.


Irene, are you ready to walk in faith? This might require you to step out in wilderness, facing wolves and serpents. Do not fear, My beloved Irene, you have Me to direct you. “The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways." (Deuteronomy 28:7 NKJV).


I WILL BLESS THE LORD WITH ALL MY SOUL.

P.S.:

Happy birthday there :)

5 is the number of grace.


 
 
faith, hope, love,
 
 
Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment