Bonjour :))
Ah! Eventually, the last lecture in my third semester had ended. What a relief!
This is not good. Due to nightmares for the consecutive three days, I end up with massive headache all day long. Last night, I slept at 12am and woke up at 6am. I couldn't sleep soundly. I thought that I would opt to read Bible until I fell asleep, but I couldn't embrace the words. So, I just shut my eyes and let my mind dreamt. Then, there were nightmares.
So, here I updated my Facebook status:
You're struggling to rest when you're sick, and nightmare is really -.-
This massive headache can't let me to rest peacefully. I can't do everything well. Never did I feel this sick before. Ughh :<
I'm gonna off from ministry for a moment; focusing my mind on my final. This final will be a breakthrough, I believe.
Recently, I realize that I'm not suitable in joining extracurricular activities, so just forget about it. All I love is interacting with people. I love my ministry.
Anw, I randomly googled David Yonggi Cho in Wikipedia. Found this valuable information.
Biblical basis: 3 John 1:2 says, "Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well." (NIV) "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." (KJV)
He calls these the threefold blessing:
Salvation for the soul: "When a man accepts Christ as his Saviour and his spirit comes alive, that reborn spirit becomes the master of the soul, having command over it, and uses the body as a place of residence. A person who experiences a rebirth of the spirit also experiences a rebirth of the conscience, a longing for the Word of God, a hope for the spiritual realm, and begins to communicate with God through prayer and worship and praises the Lord, and comes to feel the existence of God through every fiber of his body." — Yoido Full Gospel Church
Good health: "The physical curse of illness and death which were handed down through generations after the first sin of Adam were cleansed whole with no trace. Now, we must base our lives on the redemption of Christ, and claim our right to health and divine healing. Also, Christians receive the seed of eternal life (I Corinthians 15:42-45)." — Yoido Full Gospel Church
Prosperity: "We must rethink our misguided thoughts considering material wealth as being equated with sin. We must drive out our subconsciously rooted thoughts of poverty, condemnation and despair. God acts in concordance with our conscience; If our thoughts are filled with poverty and despair, God cannot bless us with material blessing." — Yoido Full Gospel Church
Belief in the fourth dimension"Then God spoke to my heart, 'Son, as the second dimension includes and controls the first dimension, and the third dimension includes and controls the second dimension, so the fourth dimension includes and controls the third dimension, producing a creation of order and beauty. The spirit is the fourth dimension. Every human being is a spiritual being as well as a physical being. They have the fourth dimension as well as the third dimension in their hearts.' So men, by exploring their spiritual sphere of the fourth dimension through the development of concentrated visions and dreams in their imaginations, can brood over and incubate the third dimension, influencing and changing it. This is what the Holy Spirit taught me." — Cho, The Fourth Dimension 1979: p 40
credit to: source
See ya. I wanna go home soon!
Faith, hope, love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment