Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Resurrected and Suffocating

Hello :)

August is the most hectic month among May to July. UGH! How can I handle this? Unprepared final for 5 consecutive days and reach out to one campus in Singapore throughout this week? Not many of my CG friends take part in this mission. In this tough situation, do we still choose love?

I don't know why, but recently, when I was in need, my spiritual family was not there for me. I was left alone. As a result, I wept for the whole day yesterday. This feeling was so unbearable. Moreover, my resurrecting mind almost casted me out. This world is indeed cruel.


I need a someone to talk with. Please.

2 Corinthians 4:8-11 (NKJV)
We're hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; [9] persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed-- [10] always carrying about in the body of Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus may be manifested in our body. [11] For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus' sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.


Bukan karena kuat gagahku,
namun karena kasihMu
Lewati badai, tak ku ragu
karena Kau tinggal dalamku
Allah Perkasa- True Worshipper


P.S.:

I couldn't sleep well for these 2 nights already. Help me, Lord. Every single thing in this world is not by might, not by power, but by Spirit (Zechariah 4:6). Assist me during these tribulations, so that I can rejoice in the day that You have made. I will glorify Your name in this earth.


I want to weep already. D for biochemistry and C+ for immunology :'( the worst grade that I ever obtain!



When you take the responsibilities, God will empower

Obedience comes first before understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment