Monday, August 15, 2011

Nightmare Confession

Hi! :)

These recent days, my nights were filled with nightmares. This is totally nerve-wracking. Gonna tell my nightmares over here.

Okay, from where shall I start? Last night's dreams will be a good idea.

Last night's slumber with 2 episodes of nightmare.

I was in my trip to NUS, and I was going to stay in NUS during my study. NUS was stated in Clementi, and this Clementi in my dream was exactly similar to Orchard road. Malls were everywhere. I packed my clothes and stuffs inside my luggage. Take note, my luggage was the luggage to store vaccines. I brought this luggage into a hotel building. I took lift to the 6th storey, and I arrived in my luxurious room with panel as the substitute of windows. Suddenly, Holy Spirit told me to escape from that building by breaking that glass panel. I refused to heed His command. Suddenly, a great force pushed me onto the glass panel, and I fell down from 6th floor. I was flying with my eyes looking at the hotel building. Out of a sudden, hotel building exploded in front of my sight. I was stunned. I ended up lying on street. Phew.



Second episode.

I was in a helicopter alone, thousands feet above sea level. It was above clouds, and it was literally white. Suddenly, the helicopter door was opened. I was trying to close the door. I was struggling to close it. Out of a sudden, someone pushed me, and I was, like, kinda flying in the air. The helicopter exploded in front of my eyes. Shocked. Phew.



Two nights ago...
I only could remember that my cousin-oh-cousin was dating with a girl named Aurora. A girl who took part in Chem Olympiad during Senior High School with him. Oh, yea.


Currently, reading Financial Excellence written by Phil Pringle. He is an adorable man of God.
Anw, I was healed by healing evangelist, named pastor David Yonggi Cho. Yea, thanks God :)



Gonna write much more :) I miss this blog. Weekends are always busy. Weekdays are busy.


We're living in this world, and NOT of world


 
Love,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment