Hello!
August is the month of revival. Really, revival happens in this month. In the beginning of August, NTU CG was attended by 40++ freshmen. Next, yesterday, we brought 35 freshmen to City Harvest Church. Ohyea, 8 people are planted in CHC currently. Praise the Lord! :D
Anw, I am literally screwed right now. I arrived home at 12am midnight after a long walk, and I woke up at 6am. This is super ARGHHH! I really embraced my sleeping time last night, really feel the circulation of happy hormone in my brain.
Anyway, yesterday, I did reachout to NTU freshmen, like once again for evangelising sake. I was so tired yesterday, directing people to work fast and being on time, and accidents happened. I don't want to recall those accidents anymore. The point is: my friend was badly injured here and there.
As a result of that accident, I started to be super sensitive. At that moment, one of Medan freshmen was like teasing me, and his words were like out-of-my-head. I was offended, and another incident happened. Okay, forget it. That freshmen is extremely childish, until I can't help it. I realized that there is no point of unfriending a freshmen, because immatureness is his own problem. Anything!
P.S.:
Is there any month when I can live my life peacefully?
It's my niche when you discover that I'm funny when I'm annoyed of guy. Anythingggggggggg!
Faith, hope, love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment