Friday, August 5, 2011

That C Guy

This is a post dedicated to the most-whatsoever-guy who bothers my life recently. I will be so open to everyone in this post. Anything!




Dear the-C-guy
Hello guy. We met for the very first time in sch                                         ool club. You were the vice president, handling everything~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ on president's behalf. I respected you at the first place. This tea~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~m discussed a lot about this club's future in a few months ahead, ~~~~~~~~~~~and I discovered that you're ~~~~~~~~~~~~not a good team player, frankly. I jus~~~~~~~~~~~~~t gave ideas and suggestions based on what Holy Spirit told me.




One night,              I was arriving at my room late. It was 11pm++. As usual,`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I  pu    t my pho          ne on my table, ignori                       ng my phone because no one w~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ould bother          to ring me. You sent me a thank-you message at that late night. I took it as a normal mess  age. Actua~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~lly, receiving a la          te nigh            t me           ss                       age is r                                      idi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~cul                                                       ous fo     r me.




The next few weeks after your thank-you mess~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~age was the assign                        ment week. Yeah, you told me to creat~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~e my presentation slides to            be presented in lecture              theatre to members. I had replied your email a few seconds after I                                            received it. I didn't want to procrastinate in replying email, b ec~~~~~~                   ~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~ause I hate to forget. Since then, you blew up my phone day and nig                                                      ht, forc       ing me to finish it before the deadline. CRAZY?




Next, I don't need you to come to my cla         ss after lecture, finding th          at I'm alone without anyone watching over us. I loat                                                       he it to the max. I get my                                   self alone to finish my assignment, okay? I don't need someone to come and to cha                                                t with me (f        or hours) while I'm doing my st                                         ressful assignment. I'm lite                               rally tired, like OH-SO-TIRED-Lord. You cam              e to me and asked m                                                                               y religion.




'Irene, are you a Christian?'
'Hmm? Why?'
'Because you said that you went to Bible study and stuffs when you were not able to attend meeting'
'Oh, yeah, I am'
'amen'
WHAT? Amen because I'm a Christian? What's your point, guy?
I gave him a ridiculous look.






A few days ago, you held club meeting, telling us on the very last minute. I came to meeting, and why are you so caring to me?
'Irene, why so sien? Sick?'
What sia? I was soooooooooooooooooooo tired of ministry, get it?




Guy, I don't need you to blow my phone whenever assignment week is there. I don't need you to ask my condition. I don't need you to text me from day to night, 24/7. I don't need you to know my private life. I don't need you to know my life story. I don't need you to like me. This relationship is professional, limited only at club meeting during school time. If you're not being professional enough, fine, I quit from your club. I don't want to cooperate with another pervert in my life. Okay, please?



I AM SORRY, GUY



Terms and conditions:
- Other relationships than church, CG, and family are listed under professional relationship.
- No communication after working time, during weekends and holiday.
- Communication is limited only via office email and office number.
- No rights reserved for private phone number, private email address, Facebook account and other personal accounts.


I hope your crush towards me doesn't shut your eyes for a long time. I have my own crush already. Okay, thanks, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment