Hi :)
Pardon me for posting such a demoralizing post which was written a few days ago. I was literally upset of a guy, and actually, it's my normal reaction when I'm upset of a guy. I would type everything about him over here and comment every single thing that he did to me. I was sooo UPSET. Yea.
Actually, the reason why I was upset of him was: I wanted to get rid of him. I admit honestly that I have my crush already, a long time ago. I know my crush is someone ordinary. I don't really need someone whom is extraordinary genius. In fact, all of my ex (plural form) are not as smart as me. I mean, I adore smart guy, but he shouldn't be the first-class-honour receiver. That's another thing for me if he is lazy but smart. I loathe lazy person. Idle hands are devil's workshop.
One of my friends chatted to me just now. Upon the conversation, I've just realized that I fell in (stupid) love so many times before I had my current crush. Yeah, I was rejected, lied, abandoned, and badly-treated last time. I used to put no hope on guys, because no guy can be trusted for eternity. Maybe, one day, he will take you for granted. However, everything alters when I know my crush. Yes, everything. He is my silly place, gift from God, deserved gratitude from the deepest of my heart. However, he doesn't even bother to know or realize that I have been making myself available for him.
Dear crush,
Hi :) I can't say much over here. I just want to thank you for many precious lessons that you've taught me. I might not know you pretty well, but I'm really happy whenever you keep in touch with me. We might keep in touch rarely, but guess what, you are always in my fervent prayer. No matter how short my prayer is, you are always included. No matter how bad my day had been. No matter how screwed my mind had been because of assignments and duties. I'm hiding this thing from you. I only hope for that day will come upon us in God's time. I always love you and will always, okay, although I don't exhibit it.
Grow to be His precious creature, okay :) You're a man of God.
A message delivered by pastor yesterday:
" I knew her for 13 years before we finally married. I dated her for 7 years, and we eventually married. I still adore her, and she never fails to get my heart throbbing everytime I see her. She is a different person when I dated her and when I married her, but we never quit although storms and disagreement happened. One thing: we realize that we need each other. We're complement to each other"
The time when I listened to his confession, I was like WHAT? 13 years of knowing that girl before deciding her as your wife? So, it means that my teenage boy-friends also can determine my future companion. LOL to the max.
Moral message: seneng2 sama temen cowok pas masa2 umur 17 tahun itu sah2 aja kog :P who knows that your crush is your future companion? LOL *ngaco
Can't wait for my birthday on October ;) transformed to 18 soon! *rejoice rejoice rejoice
Let me curb my spiritual starvation. Let me listen over that whispering. I long for it.
faith, hope, love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment