Thursday, August 4, 2011

Verses

Hello :) I'm a busy God's creature for these past half years :P



Woke up with massive headache and dizziness, I still dragged this body to school. ==  On Wednesday night, I had fellowship with those people who are not close to God, as in they're not regularly attending church and had fled from CG for the past half years ago. I wanted to communicate back with them, learning discipleship at the same time. Yeah, I really need to engage myself with members. Better, I'm really longing for those fled members to come back in this CG. No one doesn't deserve no family. Belong to a family is the most wonderful thing that I ever have. Come back home, people.



I get sick easily. I think that all of my posts were about 'I'm falling sick.' Bare with this bad news, I'm pushing myself too much. Anw, who think that August is a peaceful month for me? I've just started this month, and many events have booked me. After those events, I need to face my FINAL. Yes, this final is the highlight of this month. After August, here comes September, working on my company research profiling and visiting hometown. Argh, I think that I will stay in Indonesia for a week only. Singapore has so many things to do.




Psalm 30:5
For His anger is but for a moment,
His favor is for life;
Weeping may endure for a night,
But joy comes in the morning.

 

P.S.:
 
I found my favor after reading verses for hours. Ahh, thank God for resting my nerve and feeding my mind with Your words. I've finished book of Esther and Ephesians! YEAY! Reading first and second of Peter. I love reading Bible. Going to School of Theology in a few years ahead. YEA!
 
 
Love love love,
 
 
Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment