Monday, August 1, 2011

August

Hi readers :)


Ahh! Thank God that I shared my touching and memorable testimony in NUS last Friday. It was a shocking testimony ever; no one ever imagined that I was like a wreck in my previous life. Fuh! From there, I know lots of freshie. Yea :D


Thank God that I can wake up at 6.30++ in every single morning. My new landlord is like a guardian for me; she wakes me up every morning; she directs me doing household chores; she doesn't hesitate to share her cooking with us. I'm just super grateful :D


Next, I'm super glad to run a community project with my CG friends :)) I know many awesome people over there :)) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!


Here is a lovely blog, written by an NUS scholar: blog


July has been the month of craze. The beginning of August has been saturated with many events. I think that I need to breathe for a while.


Phil 1:3-5 (NKJV)
[3] I thank my God for every remembrance of you, [4] always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy, [5] for your fellowship in the gospel from first day until now.

Rejoice in the day that He has made for us :D



faith, hope, love


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment