Hi :)
Another post after a random inspiration from reading a genius NUS scholar's blog. Ahahaha. I've never been this enthusiastic and interested to read a guy's blog. Never been this once, you know. I just can't help myself, keep reading his every single post, and even I didn't really pay attention in lecture. My excuse, immunology is way too dead for me.
I learn something that living far away from home is a good way to learn how to handle life. So many people (including I myself) whom I observe has made a tremendous progress after they had lived far away from home. Many of them are saved from being the slaves of sins. Those people with Christian family background grows more mature and more godly. Yeah, that's what I adore from my Christian friends :)
However, I don't mean that living with your family makes you become a constant individual :)
It has been such a long time that I adore a guy who can play musical instrument(s). Just to let you know, I'm kinda stereotyping that kind of guys- guy who can play musical instrument(s) is likely a melancholic guy. Mostly are melancholic, and I can rarely guess what is inside his mind.
I admit that I can talk to creature with XY chromosome better than XX creature, because of many reasons behind it. First, it's my preference. Secondly, XY creature is more connected to me (?) I don't know. 7 from 10 times, I laughed while communicating (with XY creature). Lastly, I could communicate with a melancholic very well, and I even I didn't know that he is a melancholic person after I read his blog.
P.S.: A melancholic guy has deep critical thinking that you can't even guess the meanings of his metaphors
Be of good courage, I will bring you to another part :)
faith, hope, love
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment