Bonjour!
Yesterday, having my CG meeting in NTU had really opened my eyes and heart.
The CG leader in NTU surrendered himself from being a leader, due to different vision that he has with other leaders. Sometimes, I can spot that he's struggling with his ministry. His preaching is extraordinary heart-moving, but leader's role is not only preaching, right?
At that night when he announced news, many of his CG members wept. I didn't weep, but it doesn't mean that I was not sad; I had prepared my heart for that news. In the previous morning, Holy Spirit talked to me.
" Hey, Irene, NTU CG is labile. That's why God puts you in Clementi CG"
" WHY? What's wrong with NTU CG?"
No answer.
That night, I figured out the answer.
The message preached last night was God's vision for me.
Irene, respond a 'YES' to Me when I ask you to be a CG leader. I will bring you into School of Theology after you've graduated your diploma. Hold it in your mind, you will be a leader to serve people. Improve your leadership skill in Republic Polytechnic.
I think this has been time for me to really pray for wisdom to reveal meanings in Bible verses. I really need to pray to understand those parables, those puzzles, and those intrinsic meanings. I'm really ready for superb ministry in a few years ahead!
P.S.:
I realize that this poly moment is the appropriate time to learn social skills and not knowledge. This is not the moment for any companion or any mature relationship. He knows that I will struggle hard in those things. He keeps me in His love, but He never let feel alone nor desperate of companion. There are love, spread among family and close friendship. And I'm grateful to have you.
Start your ministry today :)
faith, hope, love
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment