Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Ultimate One

Hey readers :)

Finally the ultimate task of the month is finished! Yeah, like, finally, I move into my new room, staying together with my busy spiritual sister who is a singer and a teacher as well :) She is uber busy, reaching home at 12am, going back to work at 6.30am. Pretty hectic, uh?

Thank God that this new house doesn't provide any internet connection. I say, I am grateful to have non-internet-connection house, okay :) Internet is such a bothering b*tch which always corrupts my sleeping time and praying time. Now, I can just arrive at home and have a peaceful rest without worrying about Facebook or anything. At least, I can free from my mom's condemnation which could boil my blood.


Finally, I can step out from that annoying landlord. You know, they displayed pity-puppy face to me when I was about to leave. Initially, they were unsure of this stupid poly student (referring to me), if she can find a new house for herself. However, grace of God saves me. I informed them that I was leaving in a few days time, and their jaws dropped. Who wants to live in a house with wicked landlord who always insult the tenant? I need to heal my heart from this bitterness.


I'm gonna share my testimony in NUS this Friday. Will upload the video soon :)



P.S.:

Rejoice in tribulations, because we also win in tribulations :)


Love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment