Friday, July 8, 2011

Larger Christ Family

Hi readers!

I'm just a short drop by :) HAHA. I miss this blog, like, almost every hour :P

Everytime I turn on my laptop, I will surely press Internet Explorer button right on my taskbar menu :P Alright, I guess that you might think that I'm uber lame, because I'm using Internet Explorer as my browser, while the world has moved on with Google Chrome. I used Google Chrome last time. However, due to virus, trojan, spyware, and bacteria (*ngeh?) attack, my Google Chrome was spoiled. So, I surrender myself from using Google Chrome. Some people asked me 'why not Mozilla Firefox?' I have no idea. HAHAHA.


Okay, I'm going to meet my old fella in Changi. We've been friend since the fifth grade of primary school. First time met in examination hall, she was a friendly girl. I thought that we might be separated after we had no longer belonged to the same examination hall. However, she always approached and left a sweet 'hello' to me whenever we met. It was my first time when I encountered such a friendly first impression from a stranger :)


Next, in Junior High School, I belonged to her community. I knew many girls from there, and it was a wonderful friendship ever since in my life. I wrote and dedicated all my memories into a small diary. Sadly, this small diary had been torn and thrown away because I was unhappy of the fact that my mom always read it secretly. Yeah, I always dislike my mom to get into my private life, okay.


Dear my girl friend,

I'm super glad that you altered your decision from studying to Australia to Singapore. I'm extremly glad to welcome you over here :) Thank you for your kindness that you never complain whenever I asked for your help. Thank you for the sweet friendship memory that never dies although we were separated for a few years. You know, I grow my feminine personality after knowing you. You're such an awesome creature created by our Creator. Thank God that He grants you into my life. You had impacted my early life. I don't know how I can reply all your kindness by myself, but I know that God knows how.


We have many similarities, but sometimes, you always see yourself lower than me. I might be smarter than you, but it doesn't mean that we're unequal. God sees human equally, and He blesses every creature whole-heartedly.

I pray that you will receive your salvation in CHC, as you wish.


Welcome to new life, girl friend.
Don't worry, God is there for us.
And I, as your spiritual sister, will bring you to walk according to Christ's purpose.


Together
Forever
In Jesus' mighty name


Amen.




peace, hope, love,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment