1. What was your first thing you do when you woke up this morning?
two options, either drink water or sleep again.
2. Where were you today?
Suntec City for church service :)
3. Are you more of an optimistic or pessimistic person?
I'm optimistic with God as my source of strength :)
4. Who is your best friend?
I don't know. Maybe my spiritual family? :)
5. Are you in a serious relationship ?
Yes, with Lord
6. Do you have feelings for anyone right now?
Actually, yea
7. What qualities do you find attractive in a person?
Attitude and how communicative he is
8. What is your favourite movie of all time?
HARRY POTTER!!
9. What lyrics can you think of that relate to how you are feeling right now?
Officially missing you
10. If your life could be any movie, what would you pick?
Harry Potter, studying in Hogwarts, staying in dorm [I will surely pick Gryffindor!], holding magic wand, knowing Dumbledore as school principal, learning potion ingredients, practicing magic spell, oh yes, many more!
11. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Not in Indonesia :) Only God knows
12. What was the last thing you ate?
Apple :)
13. What could you not live without?
God, spiritual family, and communication
14. When was the last time you told someone “I love you”?
Last night? To my spiritual sister
15. Do you get along with your parents?
No
16. What is the most attractive physical feature of the opposite sex?
His smile!
17. Do you think looks matter?
Not really.
18. As a child, what was your dream job?
Engineer, but yes, my Physics is extremely terrible
19. What is your dream job now?
Researcher (?)
20. Do you know someone who can make you smile without even trying?
Yea, a person out there. Whenever we chat, I will surely laugh at my laptop screen
21. If you were given the opportunity to rename yourself, what would you pick?
Hmm. Sarah? Giselle? Irene is a lovely name, indeed
22. How often do you drink (alcohol)?
I can't remember
23. Introvert or extrovert?
Extrovert, like super extrovert
24. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I think twice (or even more than twice) before I fall
25. If you have one, what is your motto?
Love is the greatest thing in this world
Love,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment