Thursday, July 7, 2011

Biblical Numerics

Bonjour, readers :)

Today is 7/7/2011. A perfect numbering in Bible!

According to Biblical numerics:

Number 7 is the number of perfection
Number 20 is the number of maturity
Number 11 is the number of refining/purity

Another awesome verse to be remembered :)

" The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me,
Because the Lord has anointed Me
To preach gospel to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives,
And the opening of the prison to the who are bound; " - Isaiah 61:1


I accidentally stumbled myself upon pastor Joseph Prince's Youtube account, and I landed myself on Hillsong Conference which is going to be held in this end of July in Sydney.

Hillsong Conference 2011 trailer

This time, I'm literally startled after listening over pastor Prince's a few precious words.
I love the momentum theory which proceeded from Brian Houston.
Oh well, I'm really wondering that I will join a conference for revival.
I can feel the presence of the Lord in my room :)



Looking for more, I stumbled upon the Hillsong Conference 2010 video. Okay, pastor Judah Smith was there! Unfortunately, I can't post the video over here. However, my eyes are opened; pastor Judah Smith is an influential people! Thank God that he is residing in Washington to impact people's lives and to open those blind eyes.


P.S.:

Hey, I miss Bellevue. How has Seattle been?

I want to share the blessings and the anointment that I received last night during my churchwide Bible Study. It's about Biblical numerics.

Jesus in Hebrew is " Iesous"
I - 10
E - 8
S - 200
O - 70
U - 400
S - 200

Iesous - 888 (the number of new beginning)

So, do you still prefer your 88 to 888? :P

Number 2 is the number of witness (in gathering of two or three people, My presence is there)
Number 3 is God's number, meaning trinity; the number of the Called, Chosen, and Faithful
Number 5 is the number of judgement and grace.
Number 6 is the number of man (God creates man on the sixth day)
Number 7 is the number of perfection
Number 10 is the number of law (10 commandments)
Number 11 is the number of refining or purity (12 disciples, 1 betrayed Lord Jesus)
Number 20 is the number of maturity
Number 40 is the number of trials and refinement


I've finished the book of Revelation! This is the second time reading the book because of the urgency from Holy spirit. I really can imagine the condition of this brokendown fallen world later on. The metal will be planted underneath human skin at either his/her right hand or forehead for transaction sake. The metal is the detector, like GPS. The people who have metal planted underneath must worship the god. I wonder how Christian will live in those days. Millennium church will be built, but not all Christians are able to get in there. All I can say, John the baptist is a really awesome disciple. He is the one who wrote the book of Revelation, the last chapter in Holy Bible.


These days, I struggle with my thought. Too many bitter memories were being displayed at all times. I guess, I need to hold on prayer and fasting. Furthermore, the vision about my friend is getting clearer and clearer.


Bet, I tell you, since last month, I received a calling from Holy spirit that you will be a spiritual leader. A CG leader, I think. The vision keeps on clinging inside my mind. So, keep living and feeding yourself with spiritual food :)

- this message is forwarded with urgency from the bottom of heart -


I'm really thankful and grateful that the Lord is a good God. I just hold on my fervent prayer for a few weeks, and this day, the Lord has made it possible. I will keep on praying for revival :)


Too many questions about the mysteries in Bible. I really hope to enroll myself in School of Theology.


" I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last "
- Revelation 22:13-

Thank God for His blessings!




 
peace, love, and faith

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment