Bonjour people!
This July is an extreme month for me.
I move to another place in this month.
I'm appointed to give mini lecture to the first year students.
I'm going for my cousin-oh-cousin birthday
Exams in the whole July
Volunteering for iPaint
and..
many more...
I kicked off the beginning of July with the announcement of school award.
Actually, I'm quite disappointed with the result, because I'm only awarded with merit award.
My hardwork in 10 modules and striving hard in all UTs brings no significant result; no module prizes,no diploma award, and no scholarship award.
Okay, I'm quite puzzled of Lord's plan to me.
I need to pray more.
Anw, Tuesday is my microbiology exam, and now, I'm updating blog in my Cell Group Leader's house with others, using his laptop. This is uber awesome.
Throughout the day, I spent my day to church, Orchard, and reading Book of Revelation. I am so eager to know about the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Can a mature Christian teach me?
Sharing my testimony to my cell group members, they were amazed.
I'm literally transformed by Christ :)
Anw, gonna enjoy this fellowship!
This week had filled me with tremendous blessings :)
P.S.:
Hey, people who adore dr. A.R. Bernard!
You can access and download his sermons in sermonvault.com
Be blessed! :D
love, peace, and faith,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment