Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh What?

Hello readers!

Thank you for those faithful readers who have spent time to read my blog. It's an honour for me, personally :D

Recently, I found out that my follower figure is increasing, and well, I think that this blog won't be a very-private blog anymore. Dear readers, keep reading my writing, okay? Je t'aime ♡



My microbiology exam has just over a few hours ago, and I did the questions by faith. I was dizzy while doing the puzzling questions; I don't know why. This morning, I woke up late and arrived late to class. However, my lovely facilitator had mercy on me. HAHAHA. Okay, I was late for 10 minutes, the worst late record ever since I enroll myself in this school. I don't want to think about my has-just-over exam right now, it ruined my everything. While I was eating my dinner and thinking of the exam questions, I lost my appetite. Oh yeah, I will just let myself walk according to the flow with Jesus Christ, and no one will against me [as what is written in Bible]


I've just finished preparing my presentation slides for my first lecture to my first-year mentees. Nah, I would like to spill my annoyed thought over here. I could tell about my unprofessional president and vice president. President does nothing, just sitting around  and observe to make sure that everything is alright. This vice president asked me to prepare those slides during weekend. I mean, this is an extremely unglam case to ask the mentor to work on.. WEEKEND? They think that weekends are the appropriate days to finish assignments. Excuse me? I go for Bible study, church serviceS, and fellowship on weekends! I'm extremely irritated to face those atheist or buddhist committees who has no sense of Christianity in their mind.


Not forgotten, I have negative hunch towards my vice president, like he's trying to flirt with me. I'm pretty irritated to receive his messages and emails everyday. GROAR! Fortunately, he was not sending those nonsense words that I never expect to look for from an immature seventeen-year-old guy. He texted me at day and night, asking me to finish my exam preparation and to start working on my slides. He sent me email with thousands of attached documents that I will surely ignore them. Oh please God, save me from that guy. I know, You truly understand what I need.


Enough with my complain.


It's pretty hard to evangelise people. The more I care for them, the further they run away from me. Worse, my close friend refrains herself from contacting me. Whenever I asked about her condition, she always replied me 'I'm fine. I'm sure that I'm fine' Oh hey, girl, do you ever know what does FINE stand for?


This world is getting darker because of sins. I'm currently reading the book of Revelation, and I discover that the crisis moment will be extremely tough. People won't repent, because they know that God causes crisis and catastrophes. I wonder how evangelists will work on that day, including me. In this peaceful day, when God still shines this world with peaceful sunlight and pours down tremendous blessings unto the earth, people have refused to follow Christ. Worse, some are anti-Christian. I'm wondering.


P.S.:

I dreamt that I was tortured by my mom using her spells, and my life story happened based on the story in New Moon (second episode after Twilight). Not that I was with Edward Cullen in my dream, I was being sucked by a bloody creature which I don't know what it was. My mom laughed, seeing the tortured (almost dead) Irene. Then, I woke up with hazy eyes.


Dear a person out there,

You (yes, I mean, YOU!) are the next religious leader :) Keep on moving with God from glory to glory!



peace, hope, and love


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment