Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lean on Faith

So here I am. Typing a new post. Preparing for my exam which is coming this Tuesday.

Yeah, I'm in a big issue right now. My landlord wants to talk to me about my rental fee. He wants to increase my rental fee. Actually, he knows that I come from poor family, and I work to afford my living here. However, he is just being greedy or whatsoever. He said that he couldn't stand with my utilities bill. I mean, I have used electricity as minimal as possible. I don't know. I need to find another room for me for the next few months. Finding new room with better landlord. I don't ask for a perfect luxurious room with shining furniture. No. An ugly cloth closet, a mini study table, a single bed, and a mini fan had made my life perfect.


Another big issue is: I was fired from my job. Okay, I need to find another new job as soon as possible, or else, I will starve in this land. I'm so stress that I confide in all people that I met. I need to find Strait Times and dial all the numbers for a hope. Okay, I really need to spare my time for that. Please, Lord. Help me.


I seriously dislike the landlord who is extremely rude and bossy. He talks loudly. He knocked at my door in the early morning. He always woke me up from my nap. Just to let you know, I take nap to for a peaceful rest. It means that I take my nap when I'm stress and when I can't think of any better solution. I sleep when my mind has refused to think any further.


Ugh! I think that I need to spend more time in praying and reading Bible.

Thanks mom for scolding me. Rude is your style, but you rebuked the demon. I am awake from my anxiety. Okay, I need to look for another job. Thank you for reminding me of the procrastinated goal.



Oh Lord,
Assist me in my way. Deliver me from earthy judgement. Deliver me from temptation. Lead me into rightous way.


faith and love,

Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment