Monday, June 13, 2011

Pentecostal

Shalom, people :)
Jehovah Shalom is within you :)

I want to thank Lord Jesus that He has made Pentecostal available in this world. I was so tremendously blessed by His love, grace, and mercy. I want to dedicate this post to a great man out there who is sensitive to God's whisper and people around him. Okay, here is the man.




Pastor Mike Connell





A short testimony about this great man:

Rev. Mike Connell is the senior pastor of Bay City Outreach Centre, New Zealand.
An internationally recognized teacher of the Word, he moves powerfully in prophetic, deliverance and inner healing gifts.
His strong love and sensitivity for God and His people have enabled him to minister and bring great healing to the hurt and broken.

credit to: link


Thank you, pastor for creating the atmosphere to rebuke the demons and teaching the others about deliverance. I am free now. I am grateful to see you here in Singapore. I was blessed by your sermon. You know, the day far before the service, I've planned to go for your altercall.


I can't tell much in this post. I was being set free during the church service. It was a physical torment, frankly. A girl whispered to my ear 'in Jesus name, come out. Come out! The curse had been broken. She has renounced her family agreement. Come out!' I started to feel that my head was being pressured. I screamed as loud as I could. While I was screaming, I was suffocating, hard to breathe. Turbulence in my stomach was great, it ached. I closed my eyes; I could sense great and fearful darkness although the auditorium was filled with loud worship songs and laser light in front of me.


The deliverance process was not done in one-time process. After I lost my energy, I opened my eyes. The girl stared at my eyes- she knew whether I have freed or not. She repeated the process again. I screamed and jumped (I was fisting, ready to hit the girl). I talked something while screaming, like I was cursing the girl. This time, I screamed until I ended up with speaking in tongue. She knew that I was personally so terrified of darkness. I opened my eyes, there were around 10 people reaching their hands to me. I think that the whole church saw my extreme deliverance. Truthfully, I screamed to the maximum that I could.

I lose my voice today. I can speak with my voice, but I can't praise and worship Lord.



At last, I wept so hard after I sensed the love of God. She hugged me. I need to be loved.


" Do not fear, for God has opened a pathway for you "

That was the sentence which the deliverer told me. I could say that she is an annointed girl (or woman?) who is potential to be a visionary. She could see and understand my heart that I was living in fear. Fear of trying something new, I often tried to make my own way to success. She said that (actually) I'm annointed to do something greater than my current life. She told me to be more sensitive towards God's whisper. Now, I know why God has really led my way into this church. Yeah, God has never lost His ideas to bring His beloved child to success. Praise the Lord!


It's for freedom that Christ has set us free
I live for You and not for me anymore
and Your mercy is new in every day
No longer will I forfeit grace
Freedom - Christian City Church


Thank you for the cross.



amour and bisous,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment