Yesterday was a blessing for me. First and foremost, I slept for almost the whole day. I don't know why, my body seemed so weak, so I took a long rest. However, today, I've felt good enough :D Well, I'm so blessed that God has granted another person to impact my life. I mean, she brings a great impact in my life. Thanks for the spiritual sister who teaches me Bible Study and Christian life :)) I'm moving to become more and more godly :) She is light in darkness. Alright, I can't explain my gratitude anymore. I'm so sooooo grateful. God is indeed loving me abundantly!
Another thing, I want to announce that I fail all the scholarship interview. I don't know, seriously. I fail three scholarship programs at the same time. Guess what, I've failed 5 times in my life. First, SCGS scholarship. ASEAN Scholarship. Entrance test scholarship to NTU. Tan Chin Tuan Scholarship. Industrial sponsorship scholarship. Lastly, Sunburst Scholarship.
I've performed my best, but people always reject me. I don't know anymore. All I know is: God is good. Maybe, I'm like Tyra Banks who had gone through tens times rejections before she becomes a fabulous model.
" Be still, and know that I am God " - Psalm 46:10
And now, the fierce one. My students reject me. Hoa! Must pray pray pray with stronger faith ==''
" But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren "
- Luke 22:32
Faith is always a new safe - Albert :)
Faith will never fail me.
amour and bisous,
Irene, xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment