Monday, June 13, 2011

Deliverance

Oh man!
I slept for 5.5 hours last night, and I'm gonna pass out after this class. I hope that my students don't ask me for tuition; this lethargic body can't walk and think. In the early morning, I talked in messed-up English; no one understood what I was talking. Hoa ==''


Thinking about deliverance, it's hard to get asleep at night. I turned on worship song(s) to accompany my slumber. If not, I will hear screaming voice (like in deliverance) all night. However, the good news is: I'm not terrified anymore; Jehovah Shalom is within me. I always long to listen over worship song :) Remembering me of His love.

Thank you very much. I bought vanilla body spray, and I sprayed it on me. The fragrance is the only reason why I can stay awake. His strength is the only reason why I can pay attention in class. Duh, immunology, please please please.

My head is spinning. Stomach-ache. No more deliverance, right?



hug and kisses,


Irene, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment