Bonjour lovelies!
Weekend had been pretty sinful for me, and well... I'm glad to be more mature in my Christian lifestyle. I've just had phone call with my mom. Well, she is still whom she was- holding bitterness from every single person who has sinned against her. No wonder, she has so much pressure in her heart. Seriously, I need you to receive your salvation in Jesus name. Please.
Anw, after listening over Pastor's sermon, I have an idea to name my son 'Isaac'. Actually, the name sounds pretty smart by itself, because it reminds me of Isaac Newton :) In Hebrew, it means 'laughter'. It's good to have a son whose brings laughter into home, because people must rejoice and love :))
For my daughter, I would like to nominate Shalom and Chanel :)
Chanel sounds glamorous :P
Shalom reminds me of church, like people greet you 'shalom' with hospitality :))
I've just talked to my favourite spiritual sister, and she is a dog-lover like me :))
She emphasized the benefits and great experiences from having dog :)
'm just so into Golden and Pompom! Yeayy!
Those pictures above are my favourite.
The first one is kind of lame joke, honestly :P
The second one is my favourite worship song which had caused me to weep everytime I sang it.
It is so touching- the lyrics and pure voice from Kari Jobe :)
P.S.:
You can't ask people to love others on your behalf
Love has no end. It knows no time-limit. Pure and sincere.
amour and bisous,
Irene, xxx


No comments:
Post a Comment